Click here to listen to the interview, originally aired on Friday, May 7th.
"If I were an American playwright wanting an assured, smartly challenging staging of my latest play, I'd put Boston Court at the top of my wish list." -LA Times Critic, Charles McNulty
- Are you ready for @homewardla to take the stage at Boston Court tonight? Join us to hear these moving and important… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @134_West: Nancy Bellany is Tiera. Learn more about her and others at the Homeward LA performance at Boston Court, April 19-20, 8:00 PM… 3 days ago
- RT @134_West: Don’t miss @DavidAugust as Trevor in @HomewardLA @BostonCourt on April 19 and 20, 8:00 PM. Get tickets at https://t.co/gJGqiC… 3 days ago
- RT @134_West: Check out Tommy Franklin as "Larry" and many other great performances in our @HomewardLA production at @BostonCourt on both A… 3 days ago
- Homeward LA is coming to Boston Court this Thursday and Friday; I hope you'll join us in supporting this incredibly… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
Search the blog