Can a font change the future? On her first day back at the University, a rogue professor sets out to avenge her missing husband – and the lost art of ink on paper – by conducting a dangerous lesson on typography. When the Professor’s lecture jumps the rails, we peer into a near future where desperate people search for the tangible in an ever more virtual age.
"If I were an American playwright wanting an assured, smartly challenging staging of my latest play, I'd put Boston Court at the top of my wish list." -LA Times Critic, Charles McNulty
- And we're off! #AStreercarNamedDesire #ReenvisionedClassic #LAThtr https://t.co/8QUNqhGB4P 1 week ago
- Happy 2018! It's going to be a thrilling year at Boston Court. Can't wait for you to see it! Bostoncourt.com https://t.co/XvjtTtGHaw 2 weeks ago
- Ready for some intrigue and sexy wordplay at @AntaeusTheatre! #lathtr #99seat #lesliaisonsdangereuses https://t.co/bwr3xLPh9M 1 month ago
- Today we say goodbye to #WithLoveAndAMajorOrgan. We'll miss this delightful comedy & thank everyone for such a successful run! #LAThtr 2 months ago
- "Our lives are significantly less epic than they would be if there were dragons." #OverheardInTheOffice 2 months ago
Search the blog