Can a font change the future? On her first day back at the University, a rogue professor sets out to avenge her missing husband – and the lost art of ink on paper – by conducting a dangerous lesson on typography. When the Professor’s lecture jumps the rails, we peer into a near future where desperate people search for the tangible in an ever more virtual age.
"If I were an American playwright wanting an assured, smartly challenging staging of my latest play, I'd put Boston Court at the top of my wish list." -LA Times Critic, Charles McNulty
- RT @MichaelSeel: Our sweet Juliet has grown up and is kickin' ass. @BostonCourt @TessaThompson_x #lathtr #ThorRaganarok #Valkyrie https://t… 4 hours ago
- #BCNewPlayFest continues with #ThisFloatingWorld by the incomparable @TiraPalmquist! https://t.co/2PT3e4A4BM 22 hours ago
- How was the reading of #HitlersTasters you ask? Let's just say the phrase "make Germany great again" caused some chuckles. #BCNewPlayFest 1 day ago
- I expected to enjoy the reading of #HitlersTasters this morning. I did not expect it to include the #CupidShuffle. #BCNewPlayFest 1 day ago
- RT @erb_nic: Worked w/ the brilliant @LizaG847 & @TiraPalmquist this week @BostonCourt. Check out This Floating World TODAY 2:30! https://t… 1 day ago
Search the blog