Can a font change the future? On her first day back at the University, a rogue professor sets out to avenge her missing husband – and the lost art of ink on paper – by conducting a dangerous lesson on typography. When the Professor’s lecture jumps the rails, we peer into a near future where desperate people search for the tangible in an ever more virtual age.
"If I were an American playwright wanting an assured, smartly challenging staging of my latest play, I'd put Boston Court at the top of my wish list." -LA Times Critic, Charles McNulty
- We were thrilled to partner w/ @pasadenaunified to help violinist @VlnBlake inspire the next generation of musician… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 18 hours ago
- #WithLoveAndAMajorOrgan is officially Ovation Recommended! Don't miss this delightful, quirky comedy. #LAThtr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Calling all #playwrights! We want to read your plays for our 2018 new play reading festival. #NPrF #NewPlays bostoncourt.com/the-theatre-at… 1 day ago
- RT @LAStageAlliance: New Ovation Recommended: Our Town @PasadenaPlay Mr. Burns, a post-electric play @SacredFoolsLA With Love and a Major… 1 day ago
- $5 night is next Mon, Oct 23 for #WithLoveAndAMajorOrgan! Sales start at 7pm that day. Cash only. bostoncourt.com/events/311/wit… 1 day ago
Search the blog